Notary Signing Agents facilitate loan closings for the mortgage finance industry. All Signing Agents are required to pass background screening test.
The pay per signing appointment range from $65 -$250. Appointment time varies from 30 minutes – 2 hrs.
- Complete the state mandatory 6 hr Notary Public training course. To learn more about the online course that we offer click here.
- Take & pass the Notary Public state exam.
- Take a loan signing training course. Many of the Title companies recommend the Loan Signing course available with the National Notary Association.
- Purchase your Signing Agent supplies.
- Purchase a minimum $25,000 E&O insurance policy.
- Sign-up & promote your on Notary Signing Agent directories.